graph look

Standard memberbuddy2
Help 26 Jun '04 01:35
  1. Hainesport, NJ, USA
    Moves
    26 Jun '04 01:35
    I like the idea of the graph to show progress (or lack of it), but wouldn't it be better to have a line graph instead of a bar graph. Bar graphs are usually used to show quantity, like bushels or populations. Line graphs are more appropriate to show progress. Just a little suggestion. What does everybody think?
  2. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '04 12:011 edit
    Could we have a damn fine cherry pie chart too?!

😵
  3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    27 Jun '04 10:14
    I think this is more a question of technology: It's easier to make bar-charts for the rating history. lins in real jpg-graphs do cause too much server traffic.
    But another improvement would be to use differnet coulors for the bars: Won games green, lost red, t/o blue or so. and darker if the player played black... anything else?
    th
  4. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '04 11:371 edit
    Originally posted by thire
    I think this is more a question of technology: It's easier to make bar-charts for the rating history. lins in real jpg-graphs do cause too much server traffic.
    But another improvement would be to use differnet coulors for the bars: Won game ...[text shortened]... so. and darker if the player played black... anything else?
    th
    ...draws. Don't forget to include those arranged draws.

skeeter
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    27 Jun '04 12:48
    of course 🙄 sorry about that one...
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree