1. Martintown Ontario
    Moves
    02 Apr '10 16:07
    I hit the analyze game and then the cancel, but now cannot move my pieces in any game. When I click on a piece, it wants to move all my players simultaneously. Any one know how I can get out of this. I logged off and tried logging back on, but that didn't solve the problem.
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    02 Apr '10 18:44
    Standard advice is clear cache/restart computer. Can you try the site on a different computer? Is your mouse working properly in other applications? (that one happened to me) Check back here often, there are a lot of good folks in this forum. Also try "send feedback" at the bottom of any page.
  3. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    02 Apr '10 21:27
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    Also try "send feedback" at the bottom of any page.
    I dont think thats a good idea. The problem is obviously at PeanutsbySchulz his end, so admins cant really help that. They have more important things to do (or at least I'd like to think so).๐Ÿ™‚

Other then that you gave good suggestions I think. I dont know alot about it but I think in this case something with the browser went freeky. Clearing the cache and restarting it might do the trick.
    Maybe an expert like Daemon Sin has better suggestions.
  4. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateโ„ข
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    02 Apr '10 22:281 edit
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    I dont think thats a good idea. The problem is obviously at PeanutsbySchulz his end, so admins cant really help that. They have more important things to do (or at least I'd like to think so).๐Ÿ™‚

Other then that you gave good suggestions I think. I dont know alot about it but I think in this case something with the browser went freeky. Clearing the cache and restarting it might do the trick.
    Maybe an expert like Daemon Sin has better suggestions.
    Ha! If I was an expert I'd charge for the advice. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyway, no better suggestions from me I'm afraid. If you're having trouble moving the pieces then clearing the cache should be the first step - see this FAQ for details on how to do it.

If that doesn't work, try disabling any RHP related extensions or scripts that have been installed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree