1. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    06 Jan '04 18:15
    I think we have got a problem. It is about the challenge between Losing is also an art and Gonzo that just is accepted and started. If I go to the view page, every player in the challenge seems to play 4 matches against the same opponent. What to do now?
  2. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    06 Jan '04 18:21
    it seems to be that indeed every player has to play 4 games in this challenge. For my part the challenge can stay, but maybe Gonzo does not want to.
  3. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    06 Jan '04 18:52
    problem is about to be solved
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Jan '04 20:021 edit
    I have cleared this particular challenge up. But I still need to find the cause - twice in one week this has happened now - so a night of bug hunting for me... I'll post back here if I find the problem.

-Russ
  5. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    06 Jan '04 20:13
    maybe this is stupid, but could it be that we hit the start challenge button at the same time. Crowley accepted the challenge, so it could be we both hit the button
  6. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    06 Jan '04 20:58
    Just started another challenge.
    I did everything the same way - even tried to have the exact same windows open etc.
    All is well now...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree