Help! Russ!

Standard memberCharlesB
Help 25 May '04 21:35
  1. Joined
    23 Feb '04
    Moves
    25 May '04 21:35
    I made one move, but the board made another!!
    I used 'analize board' feature and notice that it kept telling me I made a move I didn't move. 491945
    Then when I went back to the real board and made the move I wanted to..... It did what it wanted to. Ruined that end game !
    I went to take his rook with my bishop, but it moved my poor little pawn up instead... What a mess. This never happened to be befor!
    Help?

2. Joined
    23 Feb '04
    Moves
    26 May '04 00:49
    Now that I think more about it, I may have made some move on the real board, then pushed 'analize game' before I pushed Move. Could this produce a false move?
  3. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    26 May '04 00:57
    Originally posted by CharlesB
    I made one move, but the board made another!!
    I used 'analize board' feature and notice that it kept telling me I made a move I didn't move. 491945
    Then when I went back to the real board and made the move I wanted to..... It did what it wanted to. Ruined that end game !
    I went to take his rook with my bishop, but it moved my poor little pawn up instead... What a mess. This never happened to be befor!
    Help?

i often have a similar problem: i move a piece in a nice way, then one of those other pieces up the other end of the board moves - and it ends up wrecking my game ...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree