1. Joined
    28 Apr '10
    Moves
    08 Jun '10 10:45
    Everytime i come onto the site it tells me i have 5 or one wames waiting but when i click on the ico it tells me i have no games waiting. I have tried logging on and off but it still does the same thing. Has anyone else had this problem?
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    08 Jun '10 13:15
    Originally posted by chessmatter
    Everytime i come onto the site it tells me i have 5 or one wames waiting but when i click on the ico it tells me i have no games waiting. I have tried logging on and off but it still does the same thing. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Where does it say you have games waiting? In the top red line: "chessmatter : # games waiting"?
    What 'ico'n do you click on?
  3. Subscriberjb70
    State of Confusion
    Lancashire
    Moves
    08 Jun '10 14:10
    Sounds like when you return to the site you come back to an old page.You need to set (tools) for uploads latest page.
  4. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    08 Jun '10 17:40
    Try clearing your cache.

Follow these instructions if you don't know how - FAQ
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '10 18:44
    O don't know if this is a good remedy or not, but...

Once my clock in the computer was wrong with a couple of days. When the browser chose weather to take the info from the web-server, or take it from the cache, it sometimes chosed wrong.

When I doubted what I saw on the screen I pressed F5 to reload the page, or perssed alt+F5 to clear the cache. It weemed to work. Better still - to set the clock correctly.

Try and tell.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree