help

Standard memberGauravV
Help 25 Nov '04 07:41
  1. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '04 07:41
    Hi,

I am good chess player. I am a non subscriber. I will be grateful if any subscriber who is willing to leave site gives me his/her credentials so that I can use them to play more games. AS such as of now coz of non subscriber I can play just only 6 games.

Regards
    Gauravv
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    25 Nov '04 11:14
    Hmmmmm.

Interesting graph.

D
  3. London
    Moves
    28 Nov '04 23:47
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Hmmmmm.

Interesting graph.

D
    Indeed. First few games lost to timeout and then pretty consistent wins.

GauravV, I suggest you post again, with a more descriptive title. Maybe 'Please would someone sponsor my subscription?' would help. In the past, some interesting players have had their subs paid by friendly people here.

Your profile suggests that you are a very strong player, in which case surely you have some chess club experience, or even have entered some public tournaments? If so, I suggest you say a bit more about yourself, explain why you are unable to pay $20 for a subscription (it would be so many months' savings, or you have no access to a bank account, or whatever reason) and see if anyone here is willing to help.

Asking for the use of someone eles's non-subscriber account is not appropriate: it is against the terms of service of the site for one thing and for another it would not enable you to join a clan or to enter tournaments, which you would almost certainly want to do.

Good luck

Roland

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree