1. Standard memberdivideby
    Behind 3 Pawns
    Kingside
    Moves
    19 Dec '03 19:55
    After spending quite some time on RHP, I've come to realize that the two most visited pages are the My Games page and the actual games themselves. So how about giving us the option to return to the My Games page after making a move (just like the option to proceed to the next waiting game). I know I would use it quite often...how about you! 😵
  2. Joined
    19 Oct '02
    Moves
    19 Dec '03 20:02
    Here's an idea too.

How about when a game is completed and the board is viewed, that there could be a link to 'archive this game'?

dunno, but i would use it.
  3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    20 Dec '03 00:47
    Originally posted by divideby
    After spending quite some time on RHP, I've come to realize that the two most visited pages are the My Games page and the actual games themselves. So how about giving us the option to return to the My Games page after making a move (just like the option to proceed to the next waiting game). I know I would use it quite often...how about you! 😵
    a very old and good wish. we'll see what santa Russ 😉 brings...
    th

(next year - just not to furstrate you in the x-mas holidays 😀)
  4. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    20 Dec '03 00:55
    dunno - i personally almost never use the MyGames page. It is either very slow, because i a run quite a few games, or it is just one page and doesnt have a lot of meaning.

but each to their own, if it helps you then it is good.
  5. Standard memberAntichrist6f
    Boondock Saint
    Calla
    Moves
    20 Dec '03 04:51
    Originally posted by divideby
    I agree, excellent idea! I would use it after every move.
  6. Spokane, WA
    Moves
    20 Dec '03 09:01
    I'd definitely use it- I always do the S L O W double click when I make my move to return to my games anyways, so having that option makes sense for me. For those who don't know about it- when you hit move, wait for a few seconds and hit move or "my games" again and it'll take you back to "my games" instead of to next waiting game or the game you just moved on.

NC
  7. singapore
    Moves
    21 Dec '03 02:07

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree