1. Joined
    14 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 May '13 12:09
    Is there a way to hide the folder sidebar in 'My Games' on the new site? There was a way to at least minimize it before, but I can't seem to find anything similar after the upgrade.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 May '13 15:42
    Originally posted by PKing
    Is there a way to hide the folder sidebar in 'My Games' on the new site? There was a way to at least minimize it before, but I can't seem to find anything similar after the upgrade.
    the small triangles at the right side of the headers are for hiding the repective menues...
  3. Joined
    14 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 May '13 15:481 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    the small triangles at the right side of the headers are for hiding the repective menues...
    Right, I was able to minimize the different sections of the sidebar. Is there a way to make the horizontal size of the sidebar smaller or have the sidebar disappear altogether?
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 May '13 05:271 edit
    I've been looking for that too, I don't think we have the facility now. Perhaps they didn't think people would still want it. Suggest you trot over to Site Ideas and suggest it where others who want it can support you.
  5. Joined
    14 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 May '13 14:05
    Cool, ty. Created a site ideas thread.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?subject=Hide_sidebar_on_new_site&threadid=152823
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 May '13 18:371 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I've been looking for that too, I don't think we have the facility now. Perhaps they didn't think people would still want it. Suggest you trot over to Site Ideas and suggest it where others who want it can support you.
    Doesn't seem to be much use for this now, since the window is a fixed width. The only thing it would do is cause more white space between columns. Seems unnecessary at best.

Edit: Ok, I see Russ' answer in Site Ideas. Game Name? I guess there might be those who'd rather see the Game Name than the sidebar... /shrug.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree