1. Standard memberturtlex
    Picard Is My Captain
    United States
    Moves
    03 Jun '03 15:26
    Greetings and Salutations -

I was just wondering, is there a mechanism to show what my highest ranking was (like ever) as well as my lowest?

I think it would be interesting to see the range of my own and my opponents ratings.

My kudos to this site. I love it and have met some great folks here.

Best Regards,
    turtlex
  2. Standard memberzach918
    Banned
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '03 15:291 edit
    Originally posted by turtlex

I was just wondering, is there a mechanism to show what my highest ranking was (like ever) as well as my lowest?

I think it would be interesting to see the range of my own and my opponents ratings.

My ...[text shortened]... it and have met some great folks here.

Best Regards,
    turtlex
    Go to "Find Player" and type in whoever's screen name you want. Then you will see a green graph (labeled rating/time). Click on that example graph and you will see their highest and lowest ratings (along with everything in the middle).
  3. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    03 Jun '03 15:29
    Originally posted by turtlex

My kudos to this site. I love it and have met some great folks here.

Best Regards,
    turtlex
    Use the Find Player feature to search for someone then click on the little grapgh symbol labeled rating/time.
    Yours is at:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playergraph.php?uid=33856

Rhymester
  4. Standard memberturtlex
    Picard Is My Captain
    United States
    Moves
    04 Jun '03 16:09
    Thank You Kindly!
  5. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    04 Jun '03 19:10
    A good and slightly whimsical discussion could center around various shapes of players' graphs, and what can be inferred...mine is like a roller-coaster with a vague upward tendency...I'm just hitting bottom right now...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree