Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member turtlex
    Picard Is My Captain
    03 Jun '03 15:26
    Greetings and Salutations -

I was just wondering, is there a mechanism to show what my highest ranking was (like ever) as well as my lowest?

I think it would be interesting to see the range of my own and my opponents ratings.

My kudos to this site. I love it and have met some great folks here.

Best Regards,
    turtlex
  2. Standard member zach918
    Banned
    03 Jun '03 15:29 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by turtlex

I was just wondering, is there a mechanism to show what my highest ranking was (like ever) as well as my lowest?

I think it would be interesting to see the range of my own and my opponents ratings.

My ...[text shortened]... it and have met some great folks here.

Best Regards,
    turtlex
    Go to "Find Player" and type in whoever's screen name you want. Then you will see a green graph (labeled rating/time). Click on that example graph and you will see their highest and lowest ratings (along with everything in the middle).
  3. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    03 Jun '03 15:29
    Originally posted by turtlex

My kudos to this site. I love it and have met some great folks here.

Best Regards,
    turtlex
    Use the Find Player feature to search for someone then click on the little grapgh symbol labeled rating/time.
    Yours is at:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playergraph.php?uid=33856

Rhymester
  4. Standard member turtlex
    Picard Is My Captain
    04 Jun '03 16:09
    Thank You Kindly!
  5. Standard member royalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    04 Jun '03 19:10
    A good and slightly whimsical discussion could center around various shapes of players' graphs, and what can be inferred...mine is like a roller-coaster with a vague upward tendency...I'm just hitting bottom right now...