History

Standard memberturtlex
Help 13 Oct '04 15:06
  1. Standard memberturtlex
    Picard Is My Captain
    United States
    Moves
    13 Oct '04 15:06
    Hey All - Is there a quick and easy way to tell the DATE of my 30 day high score (for tourney's etc).

I see that I've been over 1000 within the last 30 days, but no clue as to whether it was 29 days ago, or what.

Thanks as always.
    Regards,
    turtlex
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Oct '04 15:23
    Originally posted by turtlex
    Hey All - Is there a quick and easy way to tell the DATE of my 30 day high score (for tourney's etc).

I see that I've been over 1000 within the last 30 days, but no clue as to whether it was 29 days ago, or what.

Thanks as always.
    Regards,
    turtlex
    put your mouse over the last (probably) peak in your ratings graph and it should give you the game end date. Then, just do some math.

D
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Oct '04 15:26
    Ok, I just had a look at your graph, and I'm slightly wrong, right idea, wrong implementation.

You need to get your 30 day high, 1042. Then move your mouse in the graph until u find the last instance of that score. In your case, I think 30 September.

D
  4. Standard memberturtlex
    Picard Is My Captain
    United States
    Moves
    13 Oct '04 15:47
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Ok, I just had a look at your graph, and I'm slightly wrong, right idea, wrong implementation.

You need to get your 30 day high, 1042. Then move your mouse in the graph until u find the last instance of that score. In your case, I think 30 September.

D

Thank you kindly!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree