1. Joined
    07 Jul '04
    Moves
    28 Jan '05 15:141 edit
    I ask this not out of curiousity, but through observing eyes. 'Rec' stands for recommended posts, as I was explained a few months ago by some generous members of the RHP. However, I believe that the subscribers are not using the 'recommend post' feature wisely. A post which turns out to be a source of entertainment and laughter earns no less than 3 recs!, whereas a serious post related to serious topic (worth a rec) either gets rec'd once, twice or doesn't get rec'ed at all! I understand that man is a social animal and that laughter is good for health, and I also don't intend to preach anything here and teach all the honourable men at the RHP to follow my axioms; but what I would like to suggest here is that "Please use all the RHP features wisely.". In addition, I would also like to add, seing that the magnificent game-mods have entered the scene, "Please don't misuse any of the RHP features, especially the PM.". And of course, I say this one for all those immoral cheaters out there at the RHP " 😛 "
  2. UK
    Moves
    28 Jan '05 16:33
    I imagine that it depends on the person giving the rec, the forum that the post is in, the content of the post and the x factor.

Or something. Maybe there's a big rec extortion thing going on.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '05 23:12

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    07 Jul '04
    Moves
    29 Jan '05 06:24
    Originally posted by mrmist
    I imagine that it depends on the person giving the rec, the forum that the post is in, the content of the post and the x factor.

Or something. Maybe there's a big rec extortion thing going on.
    Precisely! 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree