Moves
    17 Jul '12 22:50
    MyHome>MyIgnoreList
  3. Standard memberCaptainP
    Dick Porth
    Minnesota
    Moves
    19 Aug '12 07:35
    Click on "My Home", drop down to "Ignore List" and type in the screen name of the person you want to block. You'll never here from them again.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    19 Aug '12 22:42
    I have questions about the ignore list.

If you are playing someone and then place them on the ignore list, can they still send "in-game messages" while the game continues, or do the messages get blocked but the game goes on? I understand they cannot send a private message to you, but this is about the message you can send when you submit a move.

Also, I believe you can still possibly get matched up in a tournament with someone who is already on your ignore list, so if that should happen, can they send "in-game messages" or are they only allowed to play the game without having the ability to send messages.

These two questions are similar, but one involves a game already in progress when the list is used, and the other involves a new tournament game where the person is already on the list.

I'm just curious, as I have never had to use the ignore list since joining this site.
  5. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    20 Aug '12 10:21
    Originally posted by mwmiller

If you are playing someone and then place them on the ignore list, can they still send "in-game messages" while the game continues, or do the messages get blocked but the game goes on? I understand they cannot send a private message to you, but this is about the message you can send when you submit a move.

...[text shortened]... t.

I'm just curious, as I have never had to use the ignore list since joining this site.
    I think I remember it being that all messaging including in game messages are blocked. It doesn't effect who you can draw in tournaments or clan challenges, or ladder matches etc.
  6. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    22 Aug '12 13:42
    Originally posted by mwmiller

...[text shortened]... t.

Anyone can still send messages in-game when on your ignore list as part of the resignation 'process' however. Basically any message would be included ONLY once they've resigned, only then is the ignore feature bypassed...it's a site glitch, apparently, but it's still there after years of it being first realised.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree