Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 14 Mar '05 00:49
    I would like to delete my account. Is there a way to do this, or am i just stuck here?
  2. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    14 Mar '05 01:18
    Originally posted by zecrose
    I would like to delete my account. Is there a way to do this, or am i just stuck here?
    Last thing I remember, I was
    Running for the door
    I had to find the passage back
    To the place I was before
    ’relax,’ said the night man,
    We are programmed to receive.
    You can checkout any time you like,
    But you can never leave!
  3. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    14 Mar '05 08:11
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Last thing I remember, I was
    Running for the door
    I had to find the passage back
    To the place I was before
    ’relax,’ said the night man,
    We are programmed to receive.
    You can checkout any time you like,
    But you can never leave!
    Classic "Eagles" Perfect response.

skeeter
  4. 20 Mar '05 17:39
    well thats no good....
    i've decided i can't play chess like this... i don't have the time to keep checking, and i keep missing so mnay things.....
  5. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    20 Mar '05 18:09
    You mean deleting your profile along with the log in name and password?
    As far as I know you cannot do such a thing. I have seen profiles of players not active for three years, zo they don't get automatically removed too. My guess it has something to do with the games database that is attached to a profile, deleting a profile disconnects a game from one of the players and their rating.
  6. 30 Mar '05 16:41 / 2 edits
    I would like to delete my account. Is there a way to do this, or am i just stuck here? I don't want anymore emails from this website. Please erase me from this website. [WORD TOO LONG]
  7. 30 Mar '05 16:47
    I would like to delete my account. Is there a way to do this, or am i just stuck here? I don't want anymore emails from this website. Please erase me from this website. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  8. 30 Mar '05 16:50
    I would like to delete my account. Is there a way to do this, or am I just stuck here? I don't want anymore emails from this website. Please erase me from this website.
  9. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    30 Mar '05 16:53
    Originally posted by Blue Ivan
    I would like to delete my account. Is there a way to do this, or am i just stuck here? I don't want anymore emails from this website. Please erase me from this website. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Just click ''my settings>my site settings>untick the ''email move notification'' box,and you won't receive mails from the site anymore.
  10. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    30 Mar '05 17:06
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Just click ''my settings>my site settings>untick the ''email move notification'' box,and you won't receive mails from the site anymore.
    ...And change your email to one that doesn't exist.

D
  11. Subscriber invigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    30 Mar '05 17:16
    You were playing so well too!
  12. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    30 Mar '05 17:23
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    ...And change your email to one that doesn't exist.

D
    Oh, and most importantly, resign all your current games in progress. Otherwise you are using up other non-subscriber's free game slots needlessly.

D
  13. 31 Mar '05 23:56
    Yes you are stuck here, but look on the bright side immortality for less than $30 a year
  14. 04 Jun '05 22:52
    Do not cancel, im not.