1. LAGUNA NIGUEL CA USA
    Moves
    25 Apr '04 22:38
  2. Joined
    31 Jul '03
    Moves
    25 Apr '04 22:43
    In order to get to play more than 6 games concurrently, you need to subscribe. You can get to the subscription page by clicking on a star next to any subscribed member's name.

It costs just under $20 for a full year's subscription. Worth every penny and more.

-Jarno
  3. LAGUNA NIGUEL CA USA
    Moves
    25 Apr '04 22:53
    my error i did subscribe handed over the $20 loged out then in

how long does it take?

thanks
  4. Joined
    31 Jul '03
    Moves
    25 Apr '04 23:08
    Originally posted by SMOIDAL
    my error i did subscribe handed over the $20 loged out then in

how long does it take?

thanks
    Hmm... that's strange, you should now have a star beside your name, and all features available. I don't think there should be much delay...

Are you sure that when you registered you used the name "SMOIDAL" written exactly like that (capitalization and all)?

If the problem persists, you might want to contact Russ or Chris (Chrismo) directly - send a PM to either of them, or use the "Send Feedback" link at the bottom of the page.

-Jarno
  5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    26 Apr '04 01:39
    You have your star now, if you still can't start games send Russ or chrismo a message. Peace ~>😛
  6. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    26 Apr '04 13:081 edit
    Goto "My settings" and then "My challenge settngs"
    There is a value there to limit the maximum number of games to whatever number you pick. This only effects challenges to you: you should be able to challenge people above this limit if you so choose. It is just that they cannot challenge you. I think.

And well done on the vallient effort to name a thread so people would know what's in it. The endless "Help me" threads are far less likely to have an effect than a well named one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree