1. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 23:37
    Hi all, my sub is nearly out and i want to renew but am not sure what i have to do? will i be sent a reminder? I have a visa debit card (electron) do they take this type of card?
    please help as i dont know what the best the best thing is to do and Russ is away
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 23:57
    Originally posted by greenphantom
    Hi all, my sub is nearly out and i want to renew but am not sure what i have to do? will i be sent a reminder? I have a visa debit card (electron) do they take this type of card?
    please help as i dont know what the best the best thing is to do and Russ is away
    AFAIK you will get a reminder and in any case there are other members of the admin who will help you if you send feedback.
  3. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 23:59
    Originally posted by greenphantom
    give me all your card details and I will sort it out for you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree