1. London
    Moves
    03 Dec '04 09:41
    Hi there

I have just recently taken over the running of a clan but I am unsure how to view the details of any challnges I have made or recieved without first accepting them. There does not appear to be a "view" button as there does for the active challenges.

Can someone point me in the right direction please. Any help would be vastly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Mike
  2. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    13 Dec '04 23:341 edit
    Originally posted by Miracle
    Hi there

I have just recently taken over the running of a clan but I am unsure how to view the details of any challnges I have made or recieved without first accepting them. There does not appear to be a "view" button as there does fo ...[text shortened]... e. Any help would be vastly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Mike
    You can actually 'accept' the challenge to view it - then just click on your browser's back button and you won't have actually 'accepted' the challenge.
    Don't think you can view challenges you've made yourself though. If you think you've made a mistake or something you would have to 'withdraw challenge' and start over.

Andrew

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree