1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 00:45
    Find the section where you were able to see how many wins, draws and losses you had against a specific player.It used to be in the"My games" section.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 00:50
    Click 'My Home' above on the menu bar. Then again click 'My Home' on the drop down menu. You will then be able to see 'My Performance'.

I think that's what you're looking for.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 01:05
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Click 'My Home' above on the menu bar. Then again click 'My Home' on the drop down menu. You will then be able to see 'My Performance'.

I think that's what you're looking for.
    That's it. Many thanks mwmiller.
  4. canada
    Moves
    16 Apr '06 03:04
    how do I help a friend how to play withouth useing the points system until i get her to learn each player
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '06 03:09
    Originally posted by gerard2
    how do I help a friend how to play withouth useing the points system until i get her to learn each player
    Check the "unrated" box when you set the game up.
  6. canada
    Moves
    21 Apr '06 22:24
    Dear sir or lady,
    I want to play a game with readhead 123 to show her how to move the players is there a way I can do this without me or her playing for points I sure would be greatful to help her and then she will join the red hot pawn she is a friend and there has to be a way please be direct on telling me what to do if I can at all yours truly Gerard2 [gid]with redhead123 and Gerard2 to teach her how the players move if that is ok[/gid]
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    21 Apr '06 22:40
    Dear sir or lady,
    I want to play a game with readhead 123 to show her how to move the players is there a way I can do this without me or her playing for points I sure would be greatful to help her and then she will join the red hot pawn she is a friend and there has to be a way please be direct on telling me what to do if I can at all yours truly Gerard2 [gid]with redhead123 and Gerard2 to teach her how the players move if that is ok[/gid]
    There is a way to do as you are asking. If we understand your question correctly. Dr. Strangelove tried to tell you, but maybe he didn't go into enough detail for you to understand.

1) on the red line chose the option "new game".
    2) When the drop down menu opens click on "new games" again.
    3) When you set up a game with your opponent (friend) there will be an option to chose rated or unrated. Place a tic mark in the unrated and you will now be able to play a game without any ratings or (points) as I believe you call it. I hope you and Redhead 123 have a great time. Good luck.
  8. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    21 Apr '06 22:43
    Dear sir or lady,
    Sir.
    Yes you can. You can start an unrated game by clicking the radio button of your choice when on the page that creates the game. All very easy, and quite straightforward, to be honest.

Here, have some free characters for easy reading in a next post: ., ?, ., . and . Don't worry, although I am Dutch, these - as my advice - are free.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree