1. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    19 Jan '10 12:45
    I want to swap my castle and king, but I can't seem to move the 2 piece at once even though it's a legitimate move, can anyone help please?
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    19 Jan '10 14:10
    Originally posted by stevieg260gto
    I want to swap my castle and king, but I can't seem to move the 2 piece at once even though it's a legitimate move, can anyone help please?
    Help : castling

Just move the King to the right place and click "Submit Move". The Rook will be moved automatically for you.
  3. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '10 19:371 edit
    Originally posted by stevieg260gto
    You have one game in progress, you have the white pieces and it is your move. The position as shown is not one that allows white to castle.

skeets

PS edit : ....interesting joining date ?
  4. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jan '10 09:52
    Ha. Given that last move it looks like he's tried to castle his Queen ?? Still no explanation for the '70 joining date and yet in his profile that is left blank ?

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

skeets
  5. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    21 Jan '10 17:20
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Still no explanation for the '70 joining date and yet in his profile that is left blank ?
    He hasn't got a Joining Date for some reason.

1st Jan 1970 is a default date used for coding times/dates on websites - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epoch_%28reference_date%29#Computing

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree