1. Joined
    05 Apr '03
    Moves
    09 Apr '03 01:13
    Hi, I'm new... How do you castle? I tried moving the king over to the rook, but when I press move the server nullifies it.
  2. Steelers Country
    Moves
    09 Apr '03 01:47
    move it two spaces torwd the rook, make sure your not in check or will end up in check
  3. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    09 Apr '03 02:23
    Originally posted by UncleAdam
    move it two spaces torwd the rook, make sure your not in check or will end up in check
    Your King can't move through a space where you would be in check were your king to land there. This is in addition to the constraints listed by Uncle Adam.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    09 Apr '03 02:471 edit
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Your King can't move through a space where you would be in check were your king to land there. This is in addition to the constraints listed by Uncle Adam.
    You also can't be in check to castle (Like Uncle Adam said), or have moved the king or castleing Rook (Rook to be castled with). You also won't see the rook move til after the game continues... looks strange but is true.
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    09 Apr '03 15:49
    Originally posted by 3jaker3
    Hi, I'm new... How do you castle? I tried moving the king over to the rook, but when I press move the server nullifies it.
    or just tell us the game id and we'll have a look at it!
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree