How do you offer a draw?

How do you offer a draw?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 22
1 edit

I must be super dense. I can’t figure out how to offer a draw. Material is even and the position is balanced but there’s no claimed draw.

I’d like to offer a draw but don’t know how (and I checked the FAQs.)

Can someone help me on this?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
11 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
I must be super dense. I can’t figure out how to offer a draw. Material is even and the position is balanced but there’s no claimed draw.

I’d like to offer a draw but don’t know how (and I checked the FAQs.)

Can someone help me on this?
Hi PB,

If you play via the browser the "offer draw" button is right to the board.
If you play via the app the "offer draw" is in the menue to the right top in the game (if it is your turn).

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 22

@ponderable said
Hi PB,

If you play via the browser the "offer draw" button is right to the board.
If you play via the app the "offer draw" is in the menue to the right top in the game (if it is your turn).
Thanks. I play on an iPhone via a browser (safari) and don’t see it but will look more tomorrow.

Thanks for reply.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 22

Does anyone know if you can offer a draw playing from a browser on an iPhone? I have the iPhone X.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
12 Feb 22

@PB1022
When you are on the board page for the game, use the 3 dot icon at the top right of the screen. There are options to offer a draw or to claim a draw.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@mwmiller said
@PB1022
When you are on the board page for the game, use the 3 dot icon at the top right of the screen. There are options to offer a draw or to claim a draw.
Thank you!