3. Joined
    11 Mar '07
    Moves
    19 Dec '08 19:35
    😀Thank you
  4. The sky
    Moves
    19 Dec '08 19:38
    What exactly are you asking for? How to play blitz on this site? Rules for blitz games? Mental techniques for fast play?
  5. Joined
    11 Mar '07
    Moves
    20 Dec '08 15:41
    Sorry, I could have made it clearer: my question is how do I play Blitz on this site? I am technically inept! What shows on my screen confuses me. I was hoping for the usual electronic board. Instead all I get is a tabulated format with no hint of where to go next.
  6. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    21 Dec '08 00:31
    Originally posted by kayos
    Sorry, I could have made it clearer: my question is how do I play Blitz on this site? I am technically inept! What shows on my screen confuses me. I was hoping for the usual electronic board. Instead all I get is a tabulated format with no hint of where to go next.
    You can either use the controls on the left hand side to offer a game, or (if there is one there) accept a game from the middle section.
    The list on the right shows who is currently playing (they'll have little boards next to them) and who is waiting.

The user list shows a star for a subscriber and a little blobby man for a non-sub. If you hover over their names you'll see their CC rating (blitz is not yet rated). If they're provisionally rated there's a little square next to the icon.

If you don't see any players down the right hand side, then most likely you'll have a firewall problem (you'll need to make sure you have port 1935 open for outbound TCP).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree