Moves
    02 Aug '04 06:51

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    27 Feb '04
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 07:29
    I no longer wish to be registered with redhotpawn but am unsure how to unsubscribe. How do I go about this?
  3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 08:08
    you want to leave? :'(
    for more infos have a look here: http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?id=12789
    th
  4. Standard memberjameswoodley
    I Never Lie!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 17:44
    Originally posted by Jambrees
    I no longer wish to be registered with redhotpawn but am unsure how to unsubscribe. How do I go about this?
    dont think you can mate
  5. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 18:31
    why leave😞:'(:'(
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 19:54
    I think when it is nearly time for you to renew your subscription you are supposed to receive an e-mail to notify you, and if you do not wish to renew, you must let them know.

However, you probably should send a feedback or private message to Russ to let him know you wish to unsubscribe.

I think that even if you unsubscribe you will still be listed as a member of the site since the results of your games are part of the game statistics for all of your opponents.

Does this help to answer your question?

regards, Marc
  7. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 20:58
    i wish there was a button to unsubscribe im considering it
  8. Standard memberjameswoodley
    I Never Lie!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 21:13
    Originally posted by tlai1992
    i wish there was a button to unsubscribe im considering it
    you want to leave tim!!!!! why?
  9. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 21:213 edits
    Originally posted by jameswoodley
    you want to leave tim!!!!! why?
    i like playing live chess games that doesn't take more than 6 hours.

So starting August 9th im cutting down on redhotpawn until finally, if i decided to, i quit everything except for my clan. But i think ill take on like 2 games maybe i wont cut all the way down i still have time to decide

but im keeping with my clan im either going to quit all of my games but still be an active clan leader or im going to turn the leadership to someone else. (That is if i quit im not finished deciding)
  10. Standard memberjameswoodley
    I Never Lie!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 22:15
    Originally posted by tlai1992
    i like playing live chess games that doesn't take more than 6 hours.

So starting August 9th im cutting down on redhotpawn until finally, if i decided to, i quit everything except for my clan. But i think ill take on like 2 games maybe i wont cut all the way down i still have time to decide

but im keeping with my clan im either going to quit all of my ...[text shortened]... or im going to turn the leadership to someone else. (That is if i quit im not finished deciding)
    how do you change your clan leader because i have always wonderd how to do that not that i want to do it ofcorce
  11. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 22:26
    Originally posted by jameswoodley
    how do you change your clan leader because i have always wonderd how to do that not that i want to do it ofcorce
    you ask russ to do it

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree