1. Joined
    18 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Mar '09 06:08
    Hi All - I just started this site and my first 2 matches were lost (to the same person) before the 3 day window was up - within 1-3 moves. It says they are rated games so will count as my first 5 rating. No big deal but would prefer an honest rating. Anybody know what happened?
    Thanks
    slyce
  2. Joined
    18 Aug '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '09 07:03
    Originally posted by slyce
    Hi All - I just started this site and my first 2 matches were lost (to the same person) before the 3 day window was up - within 1-3 moves. It says they are rated games so will count as my first 5 rating. No big deal but would prefer an honest rating. Anybody know what happened?
    Thanks
    slyce
    It looks like both games were 1 day per move with a 0 day time bank. If I am reading the game info correctly. Your opponent timed you out.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '09 07:10
    Originally posted by slyce
    Thanks
    slyce
    The rating is honest, believe me. To lose on time is also a loss.
    The effect of these losses will be shown when 5 of your games are completed.

Welcome to RHP! I hope you will have a good time playing on this site!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree