1. Joined
    21 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 12:49
    Titel says it all.
    So.
    I have moved to another country. Therefore I would like to change my flag in my profile. I have searched and do not see how I can do this. Therefore I am compelled to ask, it this option allowed? And if not so. To the moderators of this site. If I regularly am not allowed to do this I say to you; if you let me do this I offer to become a subscriber (beeing an ex subscriber myself who left when you raised the fee).
    Feel free to ask me questions or send me a pm to contact me.

Best regards! / Olof Edler, Switzerland Zürich.
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 13:00
    Originally posted by bikingviking
    Titel says it all.
    So.
    I have moved to another country. Therefore I would like to change my flag in my profile. I have searched and do not see how I can do this. Therefore I am compelled to ask, it this option allowed? And if not so. To the moderators of this site. If I regularly am not allowed to do this I say to you; if you let me do this I offer to ...[text shortened]... me questions or send me a pm to contact me.

Best regards! / Olof Edler, Switzerland Zürich.
    Yes its allowed, as far as I know both non-sub and subscribers can change thier flag.
    My Settings -> My Personal Details -> then select your new country under "Country of origin" and hit the "Update Details" button.
  3. Joined
    22 Nov '10
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 13:421 edit
    Good to know!
  4. Joined
    21 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 13:43
    Thanks zozozozo! Best regards, you have been very helpful 😉
  5. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 17:30
    I want the option of a pirate flag or one with Saturn on it. 🙂
  6. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    26 Dec '10 00:07
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    I want the option of a pirate flag or one with Saturn on it. 🙂
    TOUGH, you can't have.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree