1. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    12 May '05 04:30
    How do u go about claiming a win when ur opponent runs out of time? I already have played a game where i had to delete a game i won on time cuz i didnt know how to claim a win and i wanted to play another game (non-subscribers have a maximum of 6 simultaneous games). sum1 pwease! i need help, this is an emergency! 🙂😀😉😛😕😠😳🙁:'(😞😏😵😲🙄😴🙂😀😉😛😕😠😳🙁:'(😞😏😵😲🙄😴
  2. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    12 May '05 04:502 edits
    You can only delete games that have had very few moves played.
    I don't think you can claim those games as wins.

BUT if you have a game where your opponent has run out of time AND it doesn't have a "Delete" link next to it in your "My Games" page, then you will see a little "Claim Win" link and a skull image next to it in your "My Games" page. Just click on "Claim Win", click "OK" on the confirmation popup, then start a new game.

If you don't see the "Claim Win" link, then either your opponent has not run out of time OR you need to wait just a little while for the system to update itself.

good luck,

--tmetzler
  3. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    12 May '05 07:57
    hey! ur the guy who had that from's gambit challenge, i read about it in the forum! u must post a lot on these forums (ok, not "must" but "probably"😉 well tanq very much for the advice, i appreciate it, the situation i described was probably too early in the game for me to claim a win 🙁 as a bonus, ill give u a link to the funniest (appropriate)videos on the net! enjoy!
  4. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    12 May '05 07:59
    oops! i forgot to give u the link: www.knoxskorner.com i better be going to bed soon ive got my piano lessons tomorrow
  5. Joined
    02 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 May '05 05:19
    Hi! my name is Greg. My opponent chess kid1 has not made any moves since may5th. The time is already more than that and I still cant see the claim win or the skull showing when it has already surpassed the time limit?

Thanks.
    Greg
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    24 May '05 08:33
    Originally posted by gregorytan
    Hi! my name is Greg. My opponent chess kid1 has not made any moves since may5th. The time is already more than that and I still cant see the claim win or the skull showing when it has already surpassed the time limit?

Thanks.
    Greg
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=23390

D
  7. Joined
    03 Jul '04
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 16:42
    I always send reminders for my games.
  8. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 17:15
    Originally posted by gregorytan

Thanks.
    Greg
    Each player needs to make at least 3 moves before anyone can claim a win based on a timeout situation. If 3 moves have not been made by both players, then all you can do is delete the game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree