How to delete a opponent who challenges you?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Editor

Moves
39d

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
39d

@thebigkat said
Click the delete icon at the side of the game,or if you don't wish to receive challenges from the player click your icon,select blocked player and type in his name.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
38d

@thebigkat said
If it was a ladder challenge you won't be able to delete it. (As have to be open to such a challenge, if you are not already challenged).

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
37d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If it was a ladder challenge you won't be able to delete it. (As have to be open to such a challenge, if you are not already challenged).
Good point.
If you are the same ladder as a player you have blocked can you still receive challenges from said player, or does the "blocking" just refer to messages?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
37d

@venda said
Good point.
If you are the same ladder as a player you have blocked can you still receive challenges from said player, or does the "blocking" just refer to messages?
I think it's just messages. (But I could be wrong).

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
37d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think it's just messages. (But I could be wrong).
Note : All special games types, such as clan and tournament games, are not protected by the blocked list.
Message displayed if you click "blocked players"
Presumably applies to ladders as well.
So if you are in a pending tournament and the player you don't want to play joins afterwards you have no choice but to play him,resign the games or resign from the tournament.
Sorry BigKat.my original advice was incorrect.