1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Apr '20 12:271 edit
    @mwmiller @FMF

On smaller screens some icons are removed. On a computer, you can reproduce this by shrinking your browser window horizontally with your mouse.

On mobile, the "blitz" icon is definitely removed, as it is not suitable for small screens.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Apr '20 12:30
    Further to above, along with the new stuff that I've been building recently, I've been building a (hopefully) more robust live chess system.

This too will be rolled into RHP once tested in the wild, replacing current system.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    13 Apr '20 12:37
    @russ said
    @mwmiller @FMF

On smaller screens some icons are removed. On a computer, you can reproduce this by shrinking your browser window horizontally with your mouse.

On mobile, the "blitz" icon is definitely removed, as it is not suitable for small screens.
    Thanks for the information Russ! I was starting to think I was "special" in some way, and that I was the only one here that still has the blitz link! 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree