1. Standard memberVepsen
    Wasp the
    By the seaside
    Moves
    24 May '08 23:24
    Our clan leader has disappeared (16 days and counting) and we have disappeared from page-4 of the clan listings because we have been inactive for 30 days. We have 12 clan challenges awaiting. I am willing to step in - even temporarily - but how?
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    25 May '08 00:49
    Try Send Feedback. I had the same issue in a different clan. The leadership never changed but the original leader came back and got active.
  3. Standard memberVepsen
    Wasp the
    By the seaside
    Moves
    25 May '08 16:02
    Thanks coquette. I'll give it another week or so, then I may do that
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    25 May '08 16:26
    A bloody coup is your best bet.
  5. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    25 May '08 16:42
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    A bloody coup is your best bet.
    Post the pics afterwards!
  6. Standard memberVepsen
    Wasp the
    By the seaside
    Moves
    25 May '08 22:18
    Bloody hell - so a few mercenaries and ak-47s might work the oracle? - never thought of that!
  7. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    25 May '08 22:29
    Going by his graph it is not the first time for an awol User 273199
  8. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    30 May '08 07:37
    Originally posted by Vepsen
    Our clan leader has disappeared (16 days and counting) and we have disappeared from page-4 of the clan listings because we have been inactive for 30 days. We have 12 clan challenges awaiting. I am willing to step in - even temporarily - but how?
    You're clan leader used to be part of our clan, but was kicked for going AWOL too often.

If you'd like to join an upcoming active clan, try:

Clan 24545
  9. Standard memberAnonymousnumber1
    Just call me
    Gark
    Moves
    30 May '08 14:44
    buzz off smooks

just pm russ vespen
  10. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    31 May '08 07:53
    Originally posted by Anonymousnumber1
    buzz off smooks

just pm russ vespen
    SERIOUSLY, just nominate him for leader. You have a button. Hope you see this friend.
  11. Standard memberVepsen
    Wasp the
    By the seaside
    Moves
    31 May '08 09:22
    Who's russ?
  12. The sky
    Moves
    31 May '08 10:01
    Who's russ?
    He's the one who started this site, and one of the site owners (the other one is Chris). If you send feedback using the "Send Feedback" link at the bottom of the page, it goes to Russ and Chris.

But as Smookie said, sending feedback is unnecessary in this case. Clan leaders have a "Nominate new clan leader" link on the clan homepage. If they nominate a new leader, that person gets a PM asking them whether they want to accept, and if they do, the switch is done.
  13. Standard memberVepsen
    Wasp the
    By the seaside
    Moves
    31 May '08 23:48
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    He's the one who started this site, and one of the site owners (the other one is Chris). If you send feedback using the "Send Feedback" link at the bottom of the page, it goes to Russ and Chris.

But as Smookie said, sending feedback is unnecessary in this case. Clan leaders have a "Nominate new clan leader" link on the clan homepage. If they nominate a ne ...[text shortened]... rson gets a PM asking them whether they want to accept, and if they do, the switch is done.
    Thanks Nordlys. But what you say, and some of the above posts seem rather contradictory!

Can Russ/Chris have a ruling on clan leadership, as well as the the current clan leader? Surely there is something in place to rescue a clan in predicaments of non-activity?
  14. The sky
    Moves
    01 Jun '08 00:05
    Thanks Nordlys. But what you say, and some of the above posts seem rather contradictory!

Can Russ/Chris have a ruling on clan leadership, as well as the the current clan leader? Surely there is something in place to rescue a clan in predicaments of non-activity?
    Yes, the site administrators can also hand over the clan leadership to a new leader. In the past, that was the only way to change the clan leadership. With the addition of the button to nominate a new leader, this has become unnecessary when the current clan leader is still around, but if a clan leader has disappeared, feedback is still the only way.
  15. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    02 Jun '08 05:50

Yikes, I didnt' realize that the gambit, kenny campbell and anon#1 are timing out all their clan games. That's a shame. I didn't look any further.. I hope that's the only damage..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree