1. Joined
    22 Jul '04
    Moves
    23 Jul '04 00:26
    i am a new palyer and am looking for all the help i can get and to paly people that can help me get better. help me get better by giving me pointers.
  2. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    23 Jul '04 00:57
    Originally posted by thebluegirl
    i am a new palyer and am looking for all the help i can get and to paly people that can help me get better. help me get better by giving me pointers.
    you might want to start by subscribing. If you dont have a credit card just send feedback. I subscribed on June 14th ever since then i never regretted subscribing.
  3. Joined
    20 Jul '04
    Moves
    23 Jul '04 01:05
    im new player as well
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    23 Jul '04 01:26
    There are numerous sites that offer basic instruction and tips on chess, and these could be useful for you. Just use a search engine such as Google, and type in "chess instruction beginner", or something similar, and you will find links to several of these sites.

Welcome to RHP, and good luck.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Jul '04 02:01
    My favorite help search is "Chess Is Fun"

It is a great site with all the basics, broken down piece at a time, and basic tactics.

P-
  6. UK
    Moves
    23 Jul '04 05:19
    Originally posted by thebluegirl
    Tried to play you but you are at your maximum number of games until you subscribe.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree