1. Joined
    18 Aug '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '05 17:57
    Hello. I'm currently playing a game with Skeidra (one of only two games that I'm playing), and it will not allow me to make a move I'm trying to make. (I'm attempting to take my opponent's knight with my pawn, for what it's worth). Is there anything you can do?
    Thanks for your help.
  2. back in business
    Moves
    06 Oct '05 17:59
    no. but please remember that pawns capture only diagonally. and be sure the pawn is not tied up.
  3. Joined
    18 Aug '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '05 18:00
    Actually that what I was trying to do, but I realize now that I was in check. Heh heh, .. woops! I'm good now. Thanks, tho.
  4. Scotton Lincolnshire
    Moves
    06 Oct '05 18:48
    Is there a technocrat who can tell me why I can't play on the rhp blitz site? I have registered but cannot move once a game starts. I was told that it may be something to do with my firewall- port 1935 has to be open: this is fascinating but what do do about it?
  5. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    07 Oct '05 00:09
    Originally posted by Forest9
    Is there a technocrat who can tell me why I can't play on the rhp blitz site? I have registered but cannot move once a game starts. I was told that it may be something to do with my firewall- port 1935 has to be open: this is fascinating but what do do about it?
    Perhaps a hacker told you that.
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '05 16:15
    Originally posted by Forest9
    If it was your firewall, you wouldn't be able to get to the site.
    So I would rule that out if I were you.
    More likely your settings on the site.
  7. Scotton Lincolnshire
    Moves
    07 Oct '05 16:42
    Okay, thanks. I'll see if I can sort it out with a hacksaw.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree