1. Joined
    09 Feb '03
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 09:56
    I am at a friends house and they must have a strange setting on their PC as I can't see the board at all.

What could have caused this - I guess it is an internet setting of some sort.

Cheers.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 09:58
    Clear your cache.
  3. Joined
    09 Feb '03
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 10:07
    Thanks - but I am afraid that that hasn't made it return - I have tried in IE and Firefox and it is the same in both.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 10:23
    FF, Tools, Options, Choose the content tab, Make sure the Java tic is enabled and java script is enabled. Click ok. Also try to clear the cookies in I.E. and make sure you have the latest version of the browsers.
  5. Joined
    09 Feb '03
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 10:26
    I have checked this already and it appears to be fine - both are enabled - I have Firefox 5 and IE 6 - so should be okay.

I guess if I can't work it out I'll have to wait a few more days until I get home.
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 10:29
    Originally posted by richardholt
    I have checked this already and it appears to be fine - both are enabled - I have Firefox 5 and IE 6 - so should be okay.

I guess if I can't work it out I'll have to wait a few more days until I get home.
    CTRL + F5.

D
  7. Joined
    09 Feb '03
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 10:35
    Nope - that hasn't worked either - bit wierd really - this PC is only a couple of months old - all the programs seem to be up to date - but it is just not showing me the board (the other thing that seems to be missing is any background colours (not relevant for RHP with it being white - but affects a lot of sites).
  8. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 04:05
    Nope - that hasn't worked either - bit wierd really - this PC is only a couple of months old - all the programs seem to be up to date - but it is just not showing me the board (the other thing that seems to be missing is any background colours (not relevant for RHP with it being white - but affects a lot of sites).
    Firewall?
  9. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 09:47
    I am at a friends house and they must have a strange setting on their PC as I can't see the board at all.

What could have caused this - I guess it is an internet setting of some sort.

Cheers.
    Open your eyes then.🙂
  10. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 13:10
    My Settings > My Board Settings > just above the board there is a note with a link to "click here" for if you are having problems.
    You could try that.
  11. Standard memberCeeWinM
    Grumpy Penguin
    Great White North
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 20:06
    I used to play here and everything worked fine. Now I can't see the pieces or squares of the board. I don't remember changing any settings in IE or my pc. Anyone have any ideas?
  12. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 22:12
    Originally posted by CeeWinM
    I used to play here and everything worked fine. Now I can't see the pieces or squares of the board. I don't remember changing any settings in IE or my pc. Anyone have any ideas?
    Clear cache In the browser. Just try all the above.
  13. Standard memberCeeWinM
    Grumpy Penguin
    Great White North
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 10:42
    Sorry. Should have mentioned I tried all of the above. No luck. Strange. WinXP is a pain in the neck.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree