I cn

Subscriberrichardholt
Help 24 Dec '06 14:15
  1. Joined
    09 Feb '03
    Moves
    24 Dec '06 14:152 edits
    I am using my father in laws computer over Xmas, but in IE i can't see the board when I play can anyone help? It is IE7

Thanks in advance - sorry about the title - I pressed by mistake and now don't seem to be able to edit it.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '06 14:46
    Try:

1.F5
    2.Clear cache
    3.Use legacy board temporarily - http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/myhome/myboardsettings.php

[click link that says "click here" just above the board and in the board type menu change it to "legacy"]
  3. Joined
    06 Aug '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '06 20:19
    Originally posted by richardholt
    I am using my father in laws computer over Xmas, but in IE i can't see the board when I play can anyone help? It is IE7

Thanks in advance - sorry about the title - I pressed by mistake and now don't seem to be able to edit it.
    I've had this problem with my parents' computer as well, goodness know what they'd done to it. In the end I had to download opera and use that, firefox didn't work either for some unknown reason.

www.opera.com/download

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree