1. Joined
    18 Mar '03
    Moves
    07 Apr '03 08:33
    I last moved on the 04 april, i come on the 07 April , i find that i have lost the game due to a Move timeout.
    What the hell is wrong with this system. I can't advance beause i have lost valuable points and my stats now pretty bad............................................... bonex
  2. Joined
    28 Mar '03
    Moves
    07 Apr '03 08:42

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    07 Apr '03 11:42
    Different games have different time limits to move, 3 days, 7 days, 14 days & 21 days. This limit is decided by the person who creates the game. I had a look at the game you mentioned, but I can't see the "game details". You will be able to - it's on the "my games" screen. You will probably find that the game was a 3 day limit, which is why your opponent could time you out.

It's unfortunate that you lost a game this way. I would suggest going to "my challenge settings" (on the "my home" bar) and setting a minimum time out (eg. 7 days) that you are comfortable. This will prevent people challenging you to games with timeouts that are too short for your liking in the future.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree