1. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateโ„ข
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    08 Jul '05 15:54
    Originally posted by ark13
    Just move your king two squares to where he's supposed to go, and hit the move button. The rook will follow.

But for things like this, you should start a new thread, instead of posting in an unrelated one.
    I keep having this repetitive dream where I can't castle... ๐Ÿ˜‰
  2. Joined
    02 Apr '05
    Moves
    08 Jul '05 18:43
    sorry about that, help much appreciated. cheerio
  3. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    08 Jul '05 21:59
    Originally posted by nstynick
    sorry about that, help much appreciated. cheerio
    No prob.

Okay, we've made some progress, but more is needed. I'm really counting on you guys, because I can't afford a psyciatrist.
  4. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    09 Jul '05 21:25
    I have the same dream. But what can you do?
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    10 Jul '05 05:37
    Just move your king two squares to where he's supposed to go, and hit the move button. The rook will follow.

But for things like this, you should start a new thread, instead of posting in an unrelated one.
    Or perhaps reading the FAQ would be easier.
  6. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    10 Jul '05 14:31
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I've come to the conclusion that reading the FAQ is like reading the instructions for a new appliance (VCR, microwave, take your pick). 98% of the population will only do this as a last resort. The other 2% make sure it's the first thing they do after opening the box.

I'm a 2% man myself. It's exasperating living with the other 98%, sometimes I wish they'd go live on another planet somewhere. Preferably one that didn't require instructions on how to survive, of course, I'm not a sadist.
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    10 Jul '05 15:401 edit
    Originally posted by orfeo
    I've come to the conclusion that reading the FAQ is like reading the instructions for a new appliance (VCR, microwave, take your pick). 98% of the population will only do this as a last resort. The other 2% make sure it's the first thing ...[text shortened]... uire instructions on how to survive, of course, I'm not a sadist.
    I have resolved from now on just to post "FAQ!" in response to any question I can answer in under 15 seconds using the FAQ.

EDIT: Feel free to rec me whenever I do this. And that goes for you to.
  8. Joined
    16 Jun '05
    Moves
    11 Jul '05 16:24
    Water:- In dreams water is often a symbol of emotions, the need for emotional release or freedom, ie, the desire to give emotions more freedom.

Iceberg:- this symbolises frozen emotions. Possibly relating to a fear of expressing emotions in a satisfactory manner. This may also relate to a fear of speaking up for yourself or the need to be more assertive.

Clock:- This suggests an awareness of time slipping away, the need to be more punctual or maybe you feel the time has come to make a change.

Hope this helps.
  9. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    12 Jul '05 01:52
    Originally posted by Luke7
    Water:- In dreams water is often a symbol of emotions, the need for emotional release or freedom, ie, the desire to give emotions more freedom.

Iceberg:- this symbolises frozen emotions. Possibly relating to a fear of expressing emotions in a satisfactory manner. This may also relate to a fear of speaking up for yourself or the need to be more assertive.
    ...[text shortened]... to be more punctual or maybe you feel the time has come to make a change.

Hope this helps.
    Finally, some really useful help. ๐Ÿ˜€ Ok, so from that information, it appears I've been waiting to speak up about something I feel strongly about. I think this song describes it better than I can.

We're not gonna take it!
    No! We're not gonna take it!
    We're not gonna take it,
    Anymore.

Now, everyone, sing with me. (This is one of those songs that gets stuck in my head.)

Alright, we've made some real progress, but it's all been in unrelated areas of the dream. Now, we need to combine all of these into a message, or messages of the dream, and the way it effects my life. I'll work on this myself, but it'd be helpful if someone else did this too so we could compare results. Thanks for everyone's help. I'm starting to realise how crazy I am.๐Ÿ˜•
  10. R.I.P.
    Moves
    16 Jul '05 21:57
    Ok I read your dream, tell me what position you sleep in ? Also appart from the gasping for breath & heart beating fast, is there any other thing you notice about your body once you have woken up (pain or numbness etc...).
  11. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    17 Jul '05 00:15
    Originally posted by Jay Peatea
    Ok I read your dream, tell me what position you sleep in ? Also appart from the gasping for breath & heart beating fast, is there any other thing you notice about your body once you have woken up (pain or numbness etc...).
    I always sleep on my side/stomach (between the two), and I often wake up with numb arms and hands. Other than that, there's nothing really unusual.
  12. R.I.P.
    Moves
    17 Jul '05 20:27
    I always sleep on my side/stomach (between the two), and I often wake up with numb arms and hands. Other than that, there's nothing really unusual.
    Well if my theory is correct, your numbness in the arms & hands is going to be the cause of your dream. Difficult as it maybe, perhaps you should try sleeping in a different position. On your back or on your side cuddling a strategically placed pillow to stop you lying on your arm and sleeping on your front. I reckon your strange dreams would stop.
  13. Joined
    18 Jun '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 00:23
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    The FAQ for castling is incorrect. That was the pitfall I fell into. The site administrator should fix the FAQ to reflect the correct information. I emailed him, but it has not happened.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree