I need...

Standard membersundown316
Help 14 Oct '05 23:03
  1. Standard membersundown316
    The Mighty Messenger
    The Wood of N'Kai
    Moves
    14 Oct '05 23:03
    ...the site address where I can see my record vs. individual players. Any help would be hot,thanks.
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    14 Oct '05 23:41
    My Home > My Performance. You can get the url yourself from there.
  3. Joined
    28 Sep '05
    Moves
    19 Oct '05 14:28
    ...to know, but I;m sure I am up the creek on this, BUT: is there anyway to recall a move at all after ya hit the "move" icon" but before the opponent moves. I mistakenly moved the wromg piece in a big hurry I was 🙁
  4. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    19 Oct '05 14:36
    Originally posted by georgedickey
    ...to know, but I;m sure I am up the creek on this, BUT: is there anyway to recall a move at all after ya hit the "move" icon" but before the opponent moves. I mistakenly moved the wromg piece in a big hurry I was 🙁
    I've tried.. impossible.. even if you hit stop within 2 seconds it still registers on the server.. even if you go through your cache and try to undo it that way..

as you can see.... I've made a few bad moves 😛
  5. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    19 Oct '05 15:51
    We really really really need to revive the idea of a timeout period of a minute orso, where you can still cancel your move. If the timeout has expired, the move is official and it is your opponents turn.
  6. Joined
    19 Feb '02
    Moves
    19 Oct '05 17:24
    Originally posted by Aiko
    We really really really need to revive the idea of a timeout period of a minute orso, where you can still cancel your move. If the timeout has expired, the move is official and it is your opponents turn.
    Although I am sure I would really use such a feature a lot 🙂, I don't like the idea of it. And besides, now your opponent would have the same option and maybe they will blunder less then 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree