1. Joined
    17 Dec '04
    Moves
    15 Jan '05 19:53
    Unfortunately I no longer have time for chess online. Working life is extremely hectic and I wish I had the time to continue playing chess on this wonderful website. Many thanks to everyone for being so polite. Could somebody please tell me the most efficient way to delete this account as I no longer wish to receive emails from it. Many thanks in advance.
  2. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    15 Jan '05 20:46
    use the feedback link and the site admins will sort out your desition. Sad to see anyone go though.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    16 Jan '05 04:38
    Originally posted by Kushalio23
    Unfortunately I no longer have time for chess online. Working life is extremely hectic and I wish I had the time to continue playing chess on this wonderful website. Many thanks to everyone for being so polite. Could somebody please tell me the most efficient way to delete this account as I no longer wish to receive emails from it. Many thanks in advance.
    I don't think u can delete the account, but if u don't want to receive any more emails from this site, then just set ur email address to something false. That way, no more emails.

D
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    16 Jan '05 10:12
    or just turn them off via the settings.
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree