1. Joined
    16 Mar '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '05 10:42
    Ok, I'm hooked. I want to subscribe. I know that this is clearly one of my fads and I will probebly be bored within a couple of weeks but right now... I am willing to give RHP my hard earned pennies, cents ... whatever!

"So what is the problem?" I hear you cry.... "the problem", I reply, "is my lack of credit card".

One choice I have is for me... a fully grown woman... to go and ask for her mother's assistance, which I haven't really done since I was small and needed shoelaces tying or help with the finer aspects of toileting... it would be humiliating... although she would be pleased about the chess aspect.

My other option is for some suggestion on how I can transfer my dollars stashed in a paypal account to the good people who bring us RHP. I want my star damnit!

I've sent feedback already and waited the suggested 24 hours but I think its a wise business move to be securing my hard earned cash before I lose enthusiasm. :/

*sighs*
  2. Joined
    16 Mar '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '05 11:17
    Impatience is also a virtue.

All my problems are solved, I'll soon have my star! 😲)
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 12:32
    Originally posted by Purplemooey
    I know that this is clearly one of my fads and I will probebly be bored within a couple of weeks but right now... I am willing to give RHP my hard earned pennies, cents ... whatever!
    I am not someone that has been playing chess all his life. Nor am I really good te be only motivated by that to keep playing. When I subscribed I was playing here already for about half a year. Now I am playing up here for about a year now and still does not bore me. The only thing that might be a downside of being a subscriber it is sometimes a waist of valuable time that should have been used on more important things...

I don't think you will regret a membership, because, well, I didn't....
  4. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 12:41
    Cant agree more with the above.
    You could also try pm ing Russ. I`m sure he will take a cheque or cash.😉
  5. In your face
    Moves
    26 Mar '05 14:07
    I think debit cards are accepted too.
  6. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '05 09:43
    He will also accept payment via PayPal.
  7. Uk
    Moves
    06 Apr '05 00:04
    Yes Russ does take paypal - i joined last week, after paying with paypal - i had to PM him first to get his email address to use with paypal

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree