1. Standard memberMark Lynch
    Grand Master Wazoo
    Manchester, England
    Moves
    26 Mar '04 17:55
    Firstly - thanks for a great site it really excellent - must be a lot of hard work. The only thing I might suggest is the option to flip the board so you can see what your oponent is looking at.
  2. Standard membersunsetbeach
    Join our clan!
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Moves
    26 Mar '04 20:59
    Originally posted by Mark Lynch
    Firstly - thanks for a great site it really excellent - must be a lot of hard work. The only thing I might suggest is the option to flip the board so you can see what your oponent is looking at.
    nice idea - you could always turn your monitor upside down for now🙄
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Mar '04 06:211 edit
    Originally posted by sunsetbeach
    I would like that option, if when you flip the board you can see what the other guy has written in his notes! 😉

Sometimes when I think of my next move I download the pgn and paste into Winboard... I can play a whole game front to back and try new lines from any position.... back it up and try again.

RHP analyze board wont let you do that.

Winboard good.

P-

Edit! You can also flip the board if you think that helps!
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    27 Mar '04 08:50
    Originally posted by Mark Lynch
    I like the idea very much (because it's a chess-related idea and not a siege-improvevent-forum-rating-request). and it's a very old wish. and I guess it's not very hard to code for Russ 😉
    th
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Mar '04 09:48
    If this helps...

I rewrote a lot of stuff for the game history and print board sometime back, but this new code is not included in the main game board.

So, you can select the print board screen and flip all you like there.🙂

I should be able to add this very easily to the analyse game board, but not so easily to the main game board. (Although this will come)

-Russ
  6. Leominster, MA
    Moves
    27 Mar '04 14:13
    Originally posted by sunsetbeach
    Noooooooo ... too dangerous .... just stand on your head .

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree