I

I

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Nov 21

had a post removed in the “continue the story game thread and would like an explanation as to why. How do I go about getting that? Will a mod PM me?🤔

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
15 Nov 21

@great-big-stees said
had a post removed in the “continue the story game thread and would like an explanation as to why. How do I go about getting that? Will a mod PM me?🤔
The post seems not to have been poste din the first place (no post removed message). Yre you sure you used no critical words? I can't give a list for evident reasons But I think c.h.e.a.t.e.r or variations are on it as are some names of sexual organs.

Moves
15 Nov 21
1 edit

@ponderable said
The post seems not to have been poste din the first place (no post removed message). Yre you sure you used no critical words? I can't give a list for evident reasons But I think c.h.e.a.t.e.r or variations are on it as are some names of sexual organs.
The only word that may have been thought of as...well inappropriate...may have been the word “shot” unless, which has happened to me a lot recently, my IPad will insert a word/letter that I didn’t input. Often an “i” is inserted instead of an “o”. Like the word fir, when I had typed for.🤔 Edit: Hey that may well have been it. S*#t instead of shot.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
16 Nov 21

@great-big-stees said
I know Russ reads this forum so I'm sure you'll get an answer eventually