Idea

Idea

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L

Amsterdam

Moves
30 Nov 03

I think it would be nice if you would be able to see how many of your games are clan and tournament games.

I know, you can just count them...but some people are stupid enough to get 140 games in progress and counting starts to get a bit annoying then...🙂

Olav

P

Moves
30 Nov 03

Related to that, I think it would be a significant improvement for clan leaders to be able to see how many clan games their members are involved in. Right now we can only view the number of games in general our members have going on... and that, while interesting, doesn't help much.

For now, about once or twise a week I spend a half an hour going through all the challenges and tallying up the ongoing games to find out how many clan games our members have going on... (half an hour because Murphy's law dictates that the phone must ring, or some comprable distraction must always make me loose count... 🙂 ) Its not a huge job, but it is kind of frustrating. Clan leading can be interesting and fun, but if that little bit of tedium would be erased, it would be ALL intersting and fun. 🙂

-Jarno

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Dec 03

yup!

L

Amsterdam

Moves
01 Dec 03

Originally posted by Pyrrho
Related to that, I think it would be a significant improvement for clan leaders to be able to see how many clan games their members are involved in. Right now we can only view the number of games in general our members have going on... and that, while interesting, doesn't help much.

For now, about once or twise a week I spend a half an hour going t ...[text shortened]... if that little bit of tedium would be erased, it would be ALL intersting and fun. 🙂

-Jarno
I'll tell you how it can be done much easier, don't have time now, have Rugby Training in a minute...will send you a PM!🙂

Olav

P

Moves
02 Dec 03

Originally posted by LivingLegend
I'll tell you how it can be done much easier, don't have time now, have Rugby Training in a minute...will send you a PM!🙂

Olav
Looking forward to it. 🙂

-Jarno

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
02 Dec 03

Originally posted by LivingLegend

Olav
I think you are very sportive: still training? 😉
th