1. Joined
    27 Aug '06
    Moves
    04 Oct '08 19:11
    If I ignore someone, can they see my online status etc? Can they see when I last moved and the status of my current games? Or do they just see the status I was at when I ignored them?

Sorry if the answer to this is elsewhere in the forums, but I've been searching for about half an hour now and not found the answer!

Thanks in advance

Nicki D
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '08 19:531 edit
    Originally posted by Nicki D
    If I ignore someone, can they see my online status etc? Can they see when I last moved and the status of my current games? Or do they just see the status I was at when I ignored them?

Sorry if the answer to this is elsewhere in the forums, but I've been searching for about half an hour now and not found the answer!

Thanks in advance

Nicki D
    The only thing "ignore" does is to stop a person from mailing you, write in-game messages to you, and to challenge you. Everything else they can do. (Have I left out anything?)

So they can follow your games, see your results, view your profile information, and read your postings in the Forums.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree