1. Carrollton, Ga
    Moves
    02 Dec '03 20:10
    I looked in various help subjects but couldn't find anything about it. My question is, can I make it so I don't automatically accept people who are challenging me. I JUST signed up and I already have like 3 people that have managed to start games with me and I never agreed to it that I know of LOL. Is there some setting that allows me to turn that off so I only play the games I want to? Or is there some other way around this?
  2. Standard memberChaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    Baseball Purgatory
    Moves
    02 Dec '03 20:53
    Just delete the game without making a move. It will be as if the game never existed and won't affect your record or rating

Charlie
  3. Joined
    31 Jul '03
    Moves
    02 Dec '03 20:54
    Originally posted by TaLi RodrigueZ
    I looked in various help subjects but couldn't find anything about it. My question is, can I make it so I don't automatically accept people who are challenging me. I JUST signed up and I already have like 3 people that have managed to start games with me and I never agreed to it that I know of LOL. Is there some setting that allows me to turn that off so I only play the games I want to? Or is there some other way around this?
    Before the first couple of moves are made, you can delete the game. So if someone challenges you, and you don't want to play, you just click on the "delete" icon that's next to your game. That's how it's handled.

If you like, you may also send a PM (personal message) to your challenger explaining that you don't have time / aren't interested in a new game right now.

-Jarno
  4. Netherlands
    Moves
    02 Dec '03 20:58
    It happens on your first day. A kind of present for newcomers. You can delete a starting game.
  5. Carrollton, Ga
    Moves
    03 Dec '03 00:52
    Thank you...Thank you...And Thank you...😀
  6. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    03 Dec '03 12:30
    go to MYSettings -> MyChellangeSettings and then set the max nb of games to 0 or 1.
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree