1. all at sea
    Moves
    15 Jul '03 21:57
    Would it be possible to have what you said last in the message box when soem one replies - I am forever having to go back to the message log to find out what the reply refers to especially if its been a while since the last move or if you have several active games on the go at once
  2. DonationChessNut
    Lightly Salted...
    Moves
    15 Jul '03 22:06
    I wonder if there is room to have a scroll box for the messages on the game screen all of the time. Instead of hitting another button to view you just scroll up and down the screen. There is room on my screen on the bottom and to the right of the move button.

Just a thought.
  3. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    15 Jul '03 22:15
    Originally posted by Mat Kelley
    Would it be possible to have what you said last in the message box when soem one replies - I am forever having to go back to the message log to find out what the reply refers to especially if its been a while since the last move or if you have several active games on the go at once
    Nooooooo! 😉 We used to have this feature and the last message was displayed right across the top of the board - VERY embarrasing for some people and distracting for others... it was replaced by popular demand with the current system. The message log is only a click away 🙂

Rhymester

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree