1. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    22 Mar '04 12:25
    Just a wee idea: given that the site announcements forum is so rarely visted (by me at least), then if Russ / Chrismo were to make an announcement they considered of worth, it might be a plan for them to allocate it infinite recommendations (at least temporarily), so that we'd have a better chance of reading it at the top of the recommended posts for a day or two.
  2. Netherlands
    Moves
    23 Mar '04 15:19
    Originally posted by Toe
    Just a wee idea: given that the site announcements forum is so rarely visted (by me at least), then if Russ / Chrismo were to make an announcement they considered of worth, it might be a plan for them to allocate it infinite recommendations (at least temporarily), so that we'd have a better chance of reading it at the top of the recommended posts for a day or two.
    There is already the "announcement forum" in which only the admin makes new threads. The problem seems to be that not many people go to that forum. It might help when there will be a link next to "games waiting" (in the red bar) when there is a new announcement (or a permanent link to the latest announcement)
    This way it all chess players on RHP can get informed. With the side effect that more people will visit the forums.

Fjord

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree