1. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    28 May '05 13:56
    When I check out the player stats, I see that IM now displays a South African flag. Any comments on this?
  2. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 May '05 14:02
    Originally posted by buffalobill
    When I check out the player stats, I see that IM now displays a South African flag. Any comments on this?
    Big deal. Alot of players have an other flag in their profile than the country they're from.
  3. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    28 May '05 14:39
    Originally posted by schakuhr
    Big deal. Alot of players have an other flag in their profile than the country they're from.
    I ask because his flag's changed. So, you're saying it means nothing?
  4. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 May '05 14:45
    I ask because his flag's changed. So, you're saying it means nothing?
    It could mean anything.
  5. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 May '05 17:16
    Originally posted by schakuhr
    It could mean anything.
    It's just not nice to speculate about this. I suggest you ask him.
  6. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Moves
    28 May '05 17:19
    He PM ed me.
    His main flag is in wash.
  7. London
    Moves
    28 May '05 17:41
    big deal...it's IRONMAN31....!!!! WOW big deal....he's a good player...so what...he's a nice guy as well, but why does everyone care about his flag ..." oh ironman's got a new flag...any comment?"....yea i've got a comment....WHO CARES!!!!!
  8. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    28 May '05 18:09
    Originally posted by celticcountry
    He PM ed me.
    His main flag is in wash.
    Thanks, I was just wondering, that's all. I'm still relatively new to RHP and I wasn't aware that asking such a question could be such an issue. I promise not to do it again.
    And Freddie2004 ... just stuff off.
  9. Joined
    27 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 May '05 22:27
    He changes his flag regularly to reflect his international status.

I believe his true flag would be Italian.

Don't be put off by some of the ignorant comments, this is a great site and I welcome you to it.

🙂
  10. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    28 May '05 22:311 edit
    Originally posted by colleman
    He changes his flag regularly to reflect his international status.

I believe his true flag would be Italian.

Don't be put off by some of the ignorant comments, this is a great site and I welcome you to it.

🙂
    Yes,he's italian but he likes to display the welsh flag in honor of his friendship with Pulsatilla.
  11. Joined
    27 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 May '05 22:39
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Yes,he's italian but he likes to display the welsh flag in honor of his friendship with Pulastilla.
    Yes, but he is currently displaying the South African flag which is where this thread started.

😉
  12. Standard memberMr Average
    Mr Average
    Southern England...
    Moves
    30 May '05 18:30
    Thanks, I was just wondering, that's all. I'm still relatively new to RHP and I wasn't aware that asking such a question could be such an issue. I promise not to do it again.
    And Freddie2004 ... just stuff off.
    Enjoy the good, ignore the bad.....works for me! 😉

M
  13. Standard membermaybeONEday
    Official Bitch
    US of A
    Moves
    30 May '05 22:28
    The administration here put a ton of little countries simply so people would click on them.

Give me a break, most of these people are either from the US or the UK. Add a few more popular countries and that's all you need - there isn't a need for half a million countries that consist of one square foot.

But the admin at RedHotPawn made it this way, small countries are important here.

Personally, I just got done scrolling through a lot of the random countries in search of a cool flag. I'm sure many others do this.

There really just isn't anything to worry about. Let's all take a breath.
  14. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    30 May '05 22:37
    Originally posted by maybeONEday
    Add a few more popular countries and that's all you need - there isn't a need for half a million countries that consist of one square foot.

But the admin at RedHotPawn made it this way, small countries are important here.
    Small countries are as important as great countries.

If a guy is from Peru it's his right to have the opportunity to display the Peru flag.

I don't understand why you're bothered by world's flag..............or maybe you just don't know where those "one square foot countries" are?
  15. Standard membermaybeONEday
    Official Bitch
    US of A
    Moves
    30 May '05 22:47
    I love world flags. I have a wide collection of many of them.

I'm simply saying that many websites just ask you to identify the country NEAREST to you. They may only have 5 or 6 countries listed.

This is actually a compliment to this website... because, as you said, we care for the smaller nations.

I think it's pretty awesome.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree