1. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 02:22
    I've sent in a few feedbacks on a particular subject over the past week and had no response. The subject isn't controversial or anything...just a routine admin thing. Since I've always found Russ to be pretty quick with his responses, I'm wondering if he might be out of the office or something.

If so...anyone know when he's getting back? 🙂
  2. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 02:45
    Originally posted by Ichibanov
    I've sent in a few feedbacks on a particular subject over the past week and had no response. The subject isn't controversial or anything...just a routine admin thing. Since I've always found Russ to be pretty quick with his responses, I'm wondering if he might be out of the office or something.

If so...anyone know when he's getting back? 🙂
    I believe the issue determines the speed of his response. If I remember correctly, Russ once said feedback on subscriptions will have the greatest priority.

Also, it appears he is on vacation. User 1
  3. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 03:33
    Thanks! I forgot God was also a lowly user like the rest of us. Considering the way he's periodically crucified around here, it's positively biblical.

Which would imply that Chris is the Holy (admin) Spirit, I suppose.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree