1. Joined
    18 Jun '05
    Moves
    21 Nov '08 21:57
    I have been trying find out a way to delete the message log(s) in the games. Have searched the forums and tried to do it myself, but it does not work.
    Does this mean that these message logs (I mean the message sent to the opponents during a game) will remain for ever the same way like the played games, undeletable? Attached to the dedicated game and only visible by both players? Am I right or is there a way to delete them? Thank you...
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    21 Nov '08 22:56
    Originally posted by firkateyn
    I have been trying find out a way to delete the message log(s) in the games. Have searched the forums and tried to do it myself, but it does not work.
    Does this mean that these message logs (I mean the message sent to the opponents during a game) will remain for ever the same way like the played games, undeletable? Attached to the dedicated game and only visible by both players? Am I right or is there a way to delete them? Thank you...
    The messages stay. Only you and your opponent can see them.
    If you've put something into a message that you really don't want to be there, then you could try sending feedback to the admins.
    Plead your case, state the game id and a good reason for removing the message(s).
  3. Joined
    18 Jun '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '08 00:20
    Hmm got it. Thank you for the quick reply. Have got an additional question, if you don´t mind.
    Do you guys use this "message your opponent" feature frequently, i.e. on almost every move? I do and my opponent as well. We use it sometimes for normal chatting. Are there any restrictions or some other points or precautions to be concerned about?
    Thank you again....
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    22 Nov '08 00:25
    Hmm got it. Thank you for the quick reply. Have got an additional question, if you don´t mind.
    Do you guys use this "message your opponent" feature frequently, i.e. on almost every move? I do and my opponent as well. We use it sometimes for normal chatting. Are there any restrictions or some other points or precautions to be concerned about?
    Thank you again....
    Some use the facility more than others. I have some folk that we message on every move. I have others that never respond to any message.
    Restrictions are technically none but that said keep within the rules and don't use it to harass or generally abuse your opponent.
  5. Joined
    18 Jun '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '08 15:48
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Some use the facility more than others. I have some folk that we message on every move. I have others that never respond to any message.
    Restrictions are technically none but that said keep within the rules and don't use it to harass or generally abuse your opponent.
    Okay understood. Thank you guys for your answers. 🙂
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '08 17:16
    Thread 102152

I agree, it should be allowed if both players want it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree