Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    18 Apr '04 13:30
    Wheni leave would it be possible for someone to use my account, not playing any games but just to manage my clan?is that a banable offense.
    Can we have clan deputys...that would be great......in my situation that would be most appreciated,but i think other clan leaders my find it useful to share the load and have a deputy when they go on vacations.
    Regards
    zoe
  2. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    18 Apr '04 13:39
    I'm not sure about letting someone else use purc... but a message to russ may let him switch clan leadership to another player.

Message him with both questions!

P-
  3. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    18 Apr '04 13:51
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I'm not sure about letting someone else use purc... but a message to russ may let him switch clan leadership to another player.

Message him with both questions!

P-
    will do...i would regain leadership once i got back...but 9 months is a long time to leave my clan with no leader
  4. 18 Apr '04 14:52
    If you haven't thought of a replacement already - I would be glad to volonteer.
  5. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    18 Apr '04 15:17
    Originally posted by stalebread
    If you haven't thought of a replacement already - I would be glad to volonteer.
    are you male or female?
  6. 18 Apr '04 15:24
    male. But don't let that put you off.
  7. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    18 Apr '04 15:30
    male. But don't let that put you off.
    well then why do you suggest to lead a female clan ...fully female clan? any thanks...but if it really come down to a guy leading it i have a very good friend that will do it for me...but i wish to have a deputy member from within my clan
    Regards
    zoe
  8. 18 Apr '04 15:50
    makes sense I guess, I was just thinking along the lines of equal opportunites....
  9. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    18 Apr '04 16:05
    makes sense I guess, I was just thinking along the lines of equal opportunites....
    Charlie makes us equal
  10. Standard member The Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    18 Apr '04 16:22
    lol ...

you just wanna get on with the girls here
  11. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    18 Apr '04 17:01
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    lol ...

you just wanna get on with the girls here
    or maybe he wants to be an independant woman too? lol.
    but thanks still for his offer.
    Regards
    Zoe
  12. 18 Apr '04 17:58
    is that maternity leave...??...!
  13. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    18 Apr '04 18:26
    Originally posted by rayjordan
    is that maternity leave...??...!
    nope, i am only 20....its my shore leave up...and i am affraid i have to go and navigate a 300,000tonne oil tanker around the world for 9 months.
    till my next 7 month shore leave next year i wish some girlie to run my glorious clan.
  14. 18 Apr '04 22:34
    Originally posted by purclecow
    nope, i am only 20....its my shore leave up...and i am affraid i have to go and navigate a 300,000tonne oil tanker around the world for 9 months.
    till my next 7 month shore leave next year i wish some girlie to run my glorious clan.
    Class job! Hope you get enough pie on there!
  15. 18 Apr '04 22:34
    Originally posted by purclecow
    Class job! Hope you get enough pie on there!