Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    18 Apr '04 13:30
    Wheni leave would it be possible for someone to use my account, not playing any games but just to manage my clan?is that a banable offense.
    Can we have clan deputys...that would be great......in my situation that would be most appreciated,but i think other clan leaders my find it useful to share the load and have a deputy when they go on vacations.
    Regards
    zoe
  2. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    18 Apr '04 13:39
    I'm not sure about letting someone else use purc... but a message to russ may let him switch clan leadership to another player.

Message him with both questions!

P-
  3. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    18 Apr '04 13:51
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I'm not sure about letting someone else use purc... but a message to russ may let him switch clan leadership to another player.

Message him with both questions!

P-
    will do...i would regain leadership once i got back...but 9 months is a long time to leave my clan with no leader
  4. 18 Apr '04 14:52
    If you haven't thought of a replacement already - I would be glad to volonteer.
  5. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    18 Apr '04 15:17
    Originally posted by stalebread
    If you haven't thought of a replacement already - I would be glad to volonteer.
    are you male or female?
  6. 18 Apr '04 15:24
    male. But don't let that put you off.
  7. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    18 Apr '04 15:30
    male. But don't let that put you off.
    well then why do you suggest to lead a female clan ...fully female clan? any thanks...but if it really come down to a guy leading it i have a very good friend that will do it for me...but i wish to have a deputy member from within my clan
    Regards
    zoe
  8. 18 Apr '04 15:50
    makes sense I guess, I was just thinking along the lines of equal opportunites....
  9. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    18 Apr '04 16:05
    makes sense I guess, I was just thinking along the lines of equal opportunites....
    Charlie makes us equal 🙂
  10. Standard member The Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    18 Apr '04 16:22
    lol ...

you just wanna get on with the girls here 😉😉
  11. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    18 Apr '04 17:01
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    lol ...

you just wanna get on with the girls here 😉😉
    or maybe he wants to be an independant woman too? lol.😀
    but thanks still for his offer.
    Regards
    Zoe
  12. 18 Apr '04 17:58
    is that maternity leave...??...!
  13. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    18 Apr '04 18:26
    Originally posted by rayjordan
    is that maternity leave...??...!
    nope, i am only 20....its my shore leave up...and i am affraid i have to go and navigate a 300,000tonne oil tanker around the world for 9 months.
    till my next 7 month shore leave next year i wish some girlie to run my glorious clan.
  14. 18 Apr '04 22:34
    Originally posted by purclecow
    nope, i am only 20....its my shore leave up...and i am affraid i have to go and navigate a 300,000tonne oil tanker around the world for 9 months.
    till my next 7 month shore leave next year i wish some girlie to run my glorious clan.
    Class job! Hope you get enough pie on there!
  15. 18 Apr '04 22:34
    Originally posted by purclecow
    Class job! Hope you get enough pie on there!