1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 13:26
    track of which of my two email addresses I used for RHP and my pass word. I'd like to be able to play on my IPad but don't know the aforementioned, needed to get into RHP on it. I never exit RHP on my laptop so that's the big reason I can't remember. Any help would be appreciated. Steve
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 22:36
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    track of which of my two email addresses I used for RHP and my pass word. I'd like to be able to play on my IPad but don't know the aforementioned, needed to get into RHP on it. I never exit RHP on my laptop so that's the big reason I can't remember. Any help would be appreciated. Steve
    I cannot remember my password for the same reason as you, and I sent a message to 'feedback' about a week ago asking them to e-mail me my password.

I still have gotten no reply.

I will monitor your thread to see what help you get.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 23:001 edit
    Feedback's the proper approach, but it's often slow.
    So: on the laptop, go to MySubscription page. The email you used to pay (the one that's stored by 2Checkout) may be the one you used originally - it's worth a try. If you can remember the associated password, that is. In the process you may find that you need to tell 2Checkout a new email address!
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 23:061 edit
    Click your login icon in the upper right corner of the page and go to 'my settings' then go to 'account settings' and you should see your email address there and have the option to change it.

Additionally, I use firefox for my browser.
    If I go to tools/options/privacy & security, I can see a list of all my saved login usernames and passwords for every website that I visit.

If you are using some other browser I do not know if they will also have this feature.

In my case I only use my laptop to get onto RHP.

Is this info of any help?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree