1. lookin' at ya'
    Moves
    29 Jun '07 10:34
    i cant work out how to set a rating limit when i start an open invite game.can u help please.o,and can u tell me how to put a picture in my profile,its got me stuffed.
    thanks
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    29 Jun '07 10:371 edit
    Originally posted by secret squirrel
    i cant work out how to set a rating limit when i start an open invite game.can u help please.o,and can u tell me how to put a picture in my profile,its got me stuffed.
    thanks
    When you're creating an Open Invite, there's a link at the bottom called "Advanced Options". Click it and when it expands you'll see the min/max rating options.

As for the picture, go to "My Settings > My Images"
    Under there, you've got the facility to upload the pictures you want to use.
  3. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    29 Jun '07 12:44
    I've read somewhere that players with provisional ratings cannot set up open invites with rating limits. You need to finish 20 rated games to remove the "p" from your rating figure.
  4. lookin' at ya'
    Moves
    30 Jun '07 21:19
    thanks fellas.that answered it perfectly.
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '07 23:001 edit
    Originally posted by John of Reading
    I've read somewhere that players with provisional ratings cannot set up open invites with rating limits. You need to finish 20 rated games to remove the "p" from your rating figure.
    This is correct. 🙂
  6. Joined
    14 Jun '07
    Moves
    07 Jul '07 01:03
    uh...have you tried cut and paste. Wait take your picture, put it on a floppy disk. Go into your floppy disk on the computer, and then cut and paste
  7. Joined
    14 Jun '07
    Moves
    uh...have you tried cut and paste. Wait take your picture, put it on a floppy disk. Go into your floppy disk on the computer, and then cut and paste
  8. Joined
    14 Jun '07
    Moves
  9. Standard memberJamin
    Irresponsible Quoter
    0 games mating
    Moves
    07 Jul '07 03:11
    Originally posted by jenna1
    too
  10. Standard memberJamin
    Irresponsible Quoter
    0 games mating
    Moves
    darn
  11. Standard memberJamin
    Irresponsible Quoter
    0 games mating
    Moves
    late

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree